The Marketing Automation Analyst will be a key member of an exciting, fast-paced, and growing team that is making an immediate impact across the entire constituent lifecycle. This is a great opportunity for a talented person to broaden his/her skill set by helping to develop marketing solutions to enable TNC to become one of the first in the industry in establishing an omnichannel marketing program. The successful candidate will be passionate about direct-marketing, eager to learn new skills, and with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
The Marketing Automation Analyst will be a key member of the project team charged with implementing the new Customer Data Platform and Marketing Automation tools. S/he will partner with Membership managers to build and execute direct marketing campaigns in the SAS Customer Intelligence platform. S/he will develop new processes to ensure marketing campaigns can be executed efficiently while maximizing the use of available information to optimize results. S/he will keep up-to-date on market trends and best practices and serve as support to members of the campaign execution team.
- Partner with internal team members to deliver marketing campaigns and nurture programs across all channels
- Implement and enforce best practices for outbound marketing and lead nurturing efforts in SAS Customer Intelligence 360
- Design and develop constituent segments to maximize efficiencies in executing marketing campaigns
- Develop and analyze reporting and dashboard solutions on campaign performance and engagement metrics throughout the constituent journey from first touch to donor conversion and retention
- Support the generation and implementation of test strategies to drive improved results
- Development and maintenance of information systems to support the Marketing automation platform
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or a related field and 2 years’ progressive experience in an IT field or equivalent combination.
- Experience with full life-cycle technology application development.
- Experience in SQL and one of the following disciplines: web applications programming, geographical information or spatial information systems, data modeling, PL/SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, C, Java or UNIX.(If necessary).
- Strong familiarity with Nonprofit data and its use in retaining and acquiring donors, and increasing their engagement
- Experience with PC operating systems and hardware, office productivity/graphics software and desktop utilities.
- Experience with SAS Customer Intelligence 360 solution
- Master's degree or extensive professional experience.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience developing, implementing, measuring and evaluating multifaceted strategic marketing initiatives, plans and programs.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated.
- May include certifications, languages, software knowledge.
- Ability to utilize knowledge to identify solutions, communication and influencing skills, specific managerial functions, etc.