You will contribute to the creation and automation of our bioprocessing pipeline. You would be an integral early part of our technology team, helping form our long term direction.
- Refining bioreactor designs through CFD and empirical analyses
- Generating and optimizing analysis algorithms
- Sourcing, building, and evaluating automation hardware
- Providing strategic inputs for long term data acquisition and analysis methods
- Analyzing data and presenting results in internal and external meetings
- Computational fluid dynamics – Sim-Flow, OpenFOAM, or equivalent
- Culture of mammalian tissue models
- Bioreactor development – Solidworks
- Automation of cellular biology labs or bioprocessing pipelines
- Systems engineering, including sensor fusion and closed-loop control
- Data science and biostatistics
- Familiarity with: Python, MATLAB, ImageJ, LabVIEW, Java, C, etc.
- Fondness for biohacking or hardware/software hacking