I am a graduate of Kenyatta University who graduated with a Bsc in Coastal and Marine Resource Management. I have a passion in conservation and protection of nature and various bio-diversities. I am a young man who is trustworthy and hardworking, a person who works passionately and effectively with or without supervision. I am also very effective under pressure.
I have a range of technical skills in data entry, presentation and report writing and can quickly grasp new technologies. I have exercised these skills during my course work at Kenyatta University as well as during the attachment and I am looking forward to developing my knowledge in new areas and techniques.
It was an attachment where i gained the following experiences:
1. Fish catch data collection, entry and analysis
2. Report writing and presentation
3. General Office management
4. Conservation and Protection of Beach Management Units.
It was a temporal job where i was involved in the following
1. Making, Set up and Maintenance of Aquariums
2. Breeding of Ornamental fish